Friday 31 October 2014

Inked Digital Dream Girl: Stefani Chapman

Her Photo Gallery Follows the Text

What do you look for in a guy/what’s your type?
I have always gone by the simple saying, “The way a man treats his mother is the way he will treat his woman.” Nice teeth and lips, clean nails and dope kicks.

How can a guy get your attention?
I like confidence, but not cockiness. If you are funny and can crack me up you have my attention.



What turns you on?
I am a hopeless, passionate romantic, so anything sappy, I’m all for it. It turns me on when a man takes control but is also not afraid to let me take control in any situation. I’m a Scorpio. That should answer this question.

What makes you stand out?
I have an incredibly annoying laugh that can be heard miles away! I guess that ties in with my personality standing out amongst others. I am not afraid to meet new people and I am such a people person anyway. I just love to laugh and have fun.

What drew you to work in alternative modeling?
It kind of just fell into my lap. I never had any intentions of becoming a model and that was never the reason I started getting tattooed; I was heavily tattooed years before I started modeling. I didn’t have a lot of confidence in myself and my self-esteem was shot to hell. But then I met my good friend and photographer, Willie Toledo, and he was one of the very first photographers I ever shot with. He really coached and mentored me and taught me about the business. From there I just continued modeling and learning from my mistakes. I’m still learning everyday but it has gotten somewhat easier and it helped my self-esteem in so many ways.

How did you get into tattoo culture?
Ever since I was a little girl, I was always fascinated by tattoos and I always knew I wanted a lot. I was fortunate to grow up with people who were already in the industry and tattooing alongside other amazing artists, so it came naturally to me to get tattooed.

What’s your favorite piece and why?
My favorite piece is that of my mother, because she is my absolute world, my hero, and the woman I strive to be like. She is the epitome of a strong, beautiful, independent mother who will do anything for her children and family. She is pretty badass.

How have tattoos shaped your image?
I couldn’t imagine my life without my tattoos. They are a map of my life and my story. I look down at them and I remember family members and moments from my life. I’ve had people tell me that I will eventually regret them and I tell them, “I have pictures of people and moments that I love and cherish on my body! How can I ever regret that?” I feel like I have given a different image to the tattooed world, along side other amazing tattooed models, showing women that you can be classy, look and feel like a woman, even while being heavily tattooed.

What are some pieces you are planning on getting?
I still plan on getting my entire back done, but it is still in the works. I also have to finish some spots on both of my arms. Time is just a factor and there just is never enough time.

What would you say is your best feature?
My best feature would be my personality. I’m very easy going and I just love to have fun. I love my friends and being with my family. Most importantly, I know the importance of staying humble and never forgetting where I came from, living my life to the fullest without regret.

What have you been up to/working on?
So much! Some say maybe too much. I have been consistently working on the women’s portion of Mistaken Clothing called MSTKN, which is doing amazing. We have a flagship store in Covina, California called Noise and an online store as well, www.mstkn.com. I am also working with two other amazing makeup artists, Alana Dawn and Carine Marie, whom are also two of my great friends! We are a traveling makeup team called Blink Artistry, where we conduct seminars teaching everything we know about makeup. In addition to all of that, I still have my full time job, model and host all at the same time. I like to keep busy!

If you weren’t doing what you’re doing now, what would you like to do?
I would love to be working with animals. Animals have always been my passion and ever since I was a little girl I have wanted some sort of career taking care of them or helping them in some way. I still would love to start some sort of rescue or advocate. I love animals more than humans sometimes.

Via:http://goo.gl/qdgiRR

No comments:

Post a Comment